Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holy Bananas, Batman ...

I'm up to 80 followers.














That means I'm 20 away from 100. Woohoo! Guess I'll have to have a contest or something when I get there. Never thought I'd actually get that many in the first place, so wheee.

Less than two months till the release of The Iron King (AAH!), and I'm literally dancing with excitement. Or nerves. One of the two, its hard to tell anymore. Made an Iron King fanpage over on Facebook, so drop by and say hello, start a discussion, whatever. I'd post a link, but links hate me and never work, so its easier to click under "Places I hang out" on the right.

Not much going on, otherwise. Working on two projects at once, both due in February, keeps me extremely busy and hunched over a laptop until my eyes are bulging out of my head. My world has been consumed with plots, characters, and the constant tappity tap of fingers on keys.

Life is good.

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful. I'm glad to have helped push you towards the 100 followers milestone. And can't wait to read The Iron King. Oh and the excerpt link on your website appears to be broken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Abigail! Hm, wasn't aware of the linkage problem. (more proof that links hate me.) I'll get the hubby on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started following, but I can't wait to read your book! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete