Monday, August 2, 2010

Sims3: Puck's Vacation

Puck has been feeling a little down in the dumps lately.


















After Meghan rejected him, and his fight with Ash, he thinks perhaps he needs some space.

















So he decides to take a vacation


















To China.



















Puck's Travel Log.




Checking into the hotel.


















Learning the ancient art of Sim Fu.















































Fast learner.

































Sampling the local cuisine.



















Meeting a local.
















The city at night.
















Biking everywhere.

















Visiting an ancient temple.


















Visiting another ancient temple.

















And yet another ancient temple.
















Checking out a cool fountain.
















Fishing in the river.

















Fishing in a koi pond.


















Awesome view from the top of the Temple of Heaven
















Vacations are fun, but they do come to an end. What will Puck find when he returns home? Will he be able to move on, repair his friendship with Meghan and Ash, or will he continue to sabotage their relationship? He's not quite sure, himself, but at least the vacation was nice.


















To be continued...

12 comments:

  1. Sim Fu! LOL! Of course Puck would pick up on this fast!

    Thanks for another lively installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I just love all of your Sims posts! They always make me smilie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Poor Puck but this was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by all the blogs I follow – Thought I would check in with everyone! Stop by The Wormhole if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just stumbled on to your blog and I think that it's great, so I'm going to follow it. Also, I might give your book a try.

    Check out my blog as well. I'm an aspiring writer, and I hope that you can support me through my writing journey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia! I just read The Iron Daughter and I fell in love with the story (or maybe I just fell for Ash)but anyways, I love this cartoon. How do you make these, they're so lifelike and hilarious. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these they're so well done :DD

    Guess what, Julie! You've just recieved an award! Head over to my blog to pick it up! :D


    The Guide to Good Books


    ~M.A.CHASE♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I also experience that. I also play Sims. This is so cute. It is so amazing that you are also sharing everything that happens in your game. I will be visiting your blog for more interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GAMES
    DO YOU WANNA PLAY AND DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION GAMES IN ONLINE AND GET PAID FOR HIGH RATINGS, SO GO AHEAD click here FOR MORE DETAILS AND OPEN FLOODGATES TO YOUR ONLINE INCOME

    ALL THE BEST

    THANQ

    ReplyDelete